Design & Build – Commercial / Residential:
- LSI Engineering’s turnkey Design-Build operation provides the option to receive every element of the design and construction processes from a single source, including:
- Feasibility: Property Selection, Scheduling and Budgeting
- Design: Architectural, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), Energy Modeling, Commissioning, Landscaping and Interior Design
- Construction: General Contracting and Construction Management
- Facilities: Planning, Remodeling / Expansion, Building Maintenance & Operation
- LSI Engineeringprovides a wide variety of construction project management services, by acting as Agency CM and at risk CM prior to and during construction respectively. In the first phase (Development & Design) the Client contracts directly with the Consultant. In the second phase (Construction) the Client contracts with the sub-contractors and suppliers. Alternately, LSI acts as an At-Risk CM, in which case we act as a General Contractor during the construction phase.
- LSI has extensive experience in general contracting on projects of varying sizes, from single homes to major commercial/retail complexes. We have the reputation of delivering quality projects on-time and within budget.
Remodeling & Improving your commercial space:
- LSI’s highly skilled design team can transform your space into one that looks great and feels great. Our associate interior designers are fully certified under ARIDO (Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario), and recognized for excellence in their field. Whether it’s a simple upgrade of furniture and cabinetry, or a complete redesign, you can rest assured that your new space will fit your brand identity and corporate philosophy while providing a safe, healthy and productive working environment.
DID YOU KNOW?
We partner with talented traditional and graphic artists, computer modellers, and software developers to ensure full-service quality, consistency, reliability and the security of your designs.